InfoPath 2010 Demo: SharePoint Designer workflow to switch InfoPath views
In this InfoPath 2010 demo you will see how you can use a SharePoint Designer 2010 workflow to set the startup view in an InfoPath 2010 form.
In this InfoPath 2010 demo video, you saw that...
- You can use a link on an InfoPath form stored in a SharePoint form library to start a SharePoint Designer workflow.
- You can use a custom workflow initiation form, which is an InfoPath form, to select a value and pass it to a SharePoint Designer workflow.
- A SharePoint Designer workflow can switch views in an InfoPath form, so that the form will load a particular view when it opens.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- 2 Ways SharePoint Designer 2010 integrates with InfoPath 2010
- Create InfoPath form through SharePoint Designer 2010 workflow
- InfoPath 2010 switch views with tabs
- InfoPath 2010 views and page layout templates
- Switch to read-only view on submit in InfoPath
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.