InfoPath 2010 Tutorial: Repeating table vs. repeating section in InfoPath
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video you will learn what the difference is between a repeating table and a repeating section in InfoPath 2010.
Repeating tables and repeating sections are two of the most often used controls in InfoPath. And while these two controls look different when you place them on the view of a form template, their structures do not differ.
The following InfoPath video shows you how to add repeating table and repeating section controls on an InfoPath form, and then explains and shows you how they are similar.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to add a repeating table to an InfoPath form.
- How to add a repeating section to an InfoPath form.
- How an InfoPath repeating table is similar to a repeating section.
- How an InfoPath repeating table differs from a repeating section.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- What is InfoPath repeating table
- InfoPath sum function to calculate repeating table sum
- SharePoint list lookup in an InfoPath repeating table
- Update SharePoint tasks by looping through a repeating table on an InfoPath 2013 form
- InfoPath eval and sum functions to get total length of strings in repeating table
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.