InfoPath 2010 Tutorial: Testing forms in InfoPath 2010
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video you will learn how to test InfoPath forms by setting sample data for previewing forms to prepopulate an InfoPath form for testing purposes.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to configure sample data for an InfoPath form template.
- How to use prepopulated InfoPath forms as test cases to test an InfoPath form template.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- Difference between InfoPath Filler and InfoPath Designer 2010
- How to convert an InfoPath 2003 form template to InfoPath 2010
- InfoPath 2010 export source files
- InfoPath 2010 resource files
- Where is InfoPath form data stored?
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.