InfoPath 2010 Tutorial: InfoPath sum function to calculate repeating table sum
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video you will learn two ways to calculate the sum of multiple fields in InfoPath using the InfoPath sum function in a repeating table.
InfoPath 2010 offers several built-in functions that you can use with repeating fields. Repeating fields are fields that repeat in the Main data source and that wind up having the same local name in the XML file of the InfoPath form.
The sum function is one of the InfoPath functions you can use on repeating fields to perform a summation of the values that are entered in the field.
The following video teaches you how you can use the sum function on a repeating field in InfoPath 2010.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to add an InfoPath repeating table to a form template.
- How to calculate the sum of multiple fields in InfoPath using the plus operator.
- How in use the InfoPath sum function to calculate the sum of fields in a repeating table using a formula.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- What is InfoPath repeating table
- InfoPath repeating table sum
- InfoPath eval and sum functions to get total length of strings in repeating table
- SharePoint list lookup in an InfoPath repeating table
- InfoPath 2010 repeating table validation for unique values
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.