InfoPath 2010 Tutorial: InfoPath file attachment control
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video you will learn where InfoPath 2010 stores attachments when you attach a file to an InfoPath form.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to attach a file to an InfoPath form.
- How to open an InfoPath form to analyze its contents.
- How InfoPath stores any file you attach to a form.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- Top 10 questions about InfoPath attachments
- Copy file between InfoPath file attachment controls
- How to upload a file to SharePoint from an InfoPath form
- Programmatically restrict the size of an attachment in InfoPath
- Attach an InfoPath form to a SharePoint list item (no code)
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.