InfoPath 2010 Tutorial: InfoPath combo box control
Learn what an InfoPath combo box control is and how it works.
A combo box belongs to the family of list controls in InfoPath. This means that you can populate them just like you populate any other list control in InfoPath such as for example a list box control or a drop-down list box control.
The following video explains in simple terms what a combo box control is in InfoPath 2010.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How an InfoPath combo box control works.
- Which two InfoPath controls an InfoPath combo box consists of.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- List control basics in InfoPath
- Display a message box if an item does not exist in the list of entries for a combo box
- Shrinking drop-down list in a repeating table
- Populate a drop-down list box with dates excluding weekends
- InfoPath 2010 repeating table validation for unique values
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.