InfoPath avg function in repeating table
In this InfoPath 2010 video you will learn how you can use the InfoPath avg function in a repeating table to create functionality similar to that of the InfoPath Application Rating sample form.
The avg function in InfoPath allows you to calculate the average of fields on an InfoPath form. It works similar to the sum and count functions in InfoPath.
The video below shows you how to use the avg function on option buttons to calculate the average of selected ratings. The form template demonstrated at the beginning of the video can be downloaded from the InfoPath 2010 form templates page.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to add a repeating table to an InfoPath form.
- How to add a footer to a repeating table control.
- How to delete fields from an InfoPath form template.
- How to add option buttons to a repeating table in InfoPath.
- How to use the avg function on a field in a repeating table to calculate the average of selected ratings.
- How to create functionality similar to that displayed in the InfoPath Applicant Rating form.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent of S.Y.M. Wong-A-Ton. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author, S.Y.M. Wong-A-Ton.