InfoPath 2010 Tutorial: InfoPath 2010 resource files
In this InfoPath 2010 video you will learn how to add and use resource files in InfoPath 2010.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to add a resource file to an InfoPath form template.
- How to use a resource file in InfoPath with controls or to create a data connection.
- Where InfoPath resource files are stored.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- InfoPath Resource Files - purpose and benefit
- Create a data connection to an XML file in InfoPath 2010
- Make a Picture Button in InfoPath 2010 a non-clickable image
- Add a picture button with images in InfoPath 2010
- Change an image on an InfoPath form by selecting options
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.