InfoPath Tip: Resize a control in InfoPath 2010
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video you will learn how you can make a control on an InfoPath form resize dynamically within a layout table or assume a fixed width.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to add a layout table to the view of an InfoPath 2010 form template.
- How to add a control to the layout table on the view of the form template.
- How to make a control assume a fixed width.
- How to change a control to dynamically resize with the columns of a layout table.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- How to make fields in InfoPath the same size
- How to hide a control and its label on an InfoPath form
- Quick Tip: How to create a dynamic label in InfoPath
- InfoPath 2010 views and page layout templates
- Add an image to a page layout header
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.