2 Ways to add and display a hyperlink in InfoPath 2010
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video you will learn two ways you can add and configure a hyperlink on an InfoPath form.
A Hyperlink control in InfoPath can be used to add a clickable link or URL to an InfoPath form. There are two ways you can add a hyperlink in InfoPath 2010, depending on how you want the hyperlink to appear on the InfoPath form.
The video below explains the two methods you can use to add a hyperlink to an InfoPath form, and also shows you how to bind a hyperlink to values in the Main data source of a form.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to add a Hyperlink control to an InfoPath form template.
- How to configure a Hyperlink control to set its URL and text to display.
- How to use the Insert Hyperlink command and dialog box to link a hyperlink to values in the data source of an InfoPath form.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- InfoPath choice section and choice group controls
- InfoPath file attachment control
- InfoPath 'Control cannot repeat here' message
- Copy InfoPath control from one form template to another
- Add a picture button with images in InfoPath 2010
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.