InfoPath 2010 Tutorial: What is InfoPath 2010 form load?
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video you will learn what Form Load is and where you can add Form Load rules to an InfoPath 2010 form.
Rules in InfoPath 2010 can run at several stages during the filling out process of a form: Rules can run when an InfoPath form opens (or loads), when fields are being filled out with data, or when an InfoPath form is submitted.
The video shown below demonstrates the use of a rule that runs when an InfoPath 2010 form opens, so on form load.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- What Form Load is in InfoPath.
- Where you can add rules to the Form Load event in InfoPath 2010.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- Understanding Rules in InfoPath
- InfoPath 2010 conditional formatting
- How to populate an InfoPath form when it is opened/loaded
- InfoPath 2010 switch views with tabs
- Show / hide section on time of day
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.