InfoPath 2010 export source files
Learn how you can in InfoPath 2010 export source files to extract form files from an InfoPath form template.
An InfoPath form template is a compilation of files in a cabinet file. Such files are called source files. Source files in a InfoPath form template include: Schema definition files (XSDs), XSL stylesheets, dynamic link libraries (DLLs), XML files, and any other files that have been included as resource files in the form template.
The video below shows how you can extract and access InfoPath 2010 source files.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to extract form files by changing the file extension of an InfoPath form template.
- How to use InfoPath Designer 2010 to in InfoPath 2010 export form files.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- Difference between InfoPath 2007 and InfoPath 2010
- InfoPath Resource Files
- InfoPath 2010 resource files
- InfoPath Training Video: Creating a simple InfoPath form template
- How to use Microsoft InfoPath Designer
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.