Display part of a repeating table in InfoPath 2010
Learn how you can use conditional formatting in InfoPath 2010 to hide part of a repeating table on an InfoPath form.
To be able to display only part of a repeating table, you must make use of conditional formatting to show or hide rows in the repeating table. But before you do this, you need a way to identify which rows exactly you would like to show/hide in the repeating table.
There are several ways and options available for identifying rows of a repeating table. In the InfoPath 2010 video below, rows are identified by their position (= row number) in the repeating table. And depending on the row number, a row is then hidden if it falls between two numbers specified by the user.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to add a Formatting rule to a repeating table control on an InfoPath form.
- How to add a condition that consists of two expressions to a formatting rule.
- How to hide rows in a repeating table based on the position/number of the row in the repeating table on the InfoPath form.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- What is InfoPath repeating table
- InfoPath 2010 running total sum in repeating table
- Dates in an InfoPath repeating table without weekends
- Shrinking drop-down list in a repeating table
- SharePoint list lookup in an InfoPath repeating table
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.