What is Copy XPath in InfoPath 2010?
Learn what Copy XPath is in InfoPath 2010 and in which situations you can make use of it.
Copy XPath is a context menu item you will find on fields and groups that are located in either the Main data source or a secondary data source.
It is typically used by InfoPath developers who quickly need to retrieve the absolute XPath expression for a field of group.
In the video below you will see and learn more about the Copy XPath command in InfoPath 2010.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How and when to use the Copy XPath command in InfoPath 2010.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- Programmatically retrieve the value of an InfoPath form field using .NET code
- Specifying namespaces to use XPath queries in InfoPath
- Disable following rows if preceding row is empty in an InfoPath repeating table
- InfoPath 2010 previous next navigation on a SharePoint list
- Display the first item in a drop-down list box in InfoPath 2010
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.