InfoPath choice section and choice group controls
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video you will learn what InfoPath choice section and choice group controls are and how they work.
Choice Group and Choice Section controls in InfoPath 2010 are part of the controls you can use to group other controls. The Choice Group control is particularly handy for swapping sections in and out of a form.
This means that sections are not hidden in the final InfoPath form, but are rather removed if they are excluded from the Choice Group. This significantly reduces data clutter in InfoPath forms.
The video below demonstrates and explains how to use Choice Group and Choice Section controls in InfoPath.
In this InfoPath 2010 tutorial video, you learned...
- How to add a Choice Group and Choice Section control to an InfoPath 2010 form template.
- When to use a Choice Section control instead of a normal Section control in InfoPath.
- How a Choice Section control works and is saved when you save an InfoPath form.
Click the following link to download the InfoPath meeting agenda form.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Related InfoPath Articles:
- Show / hide section on time of day
- What is InfoPath repeating table
- Repeating table vs. repeating section in InfoPath
- Choice field with maximum selections in InfoPath 2010
- Multi-select list box to show/hide columns in horizontal repeating table
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.