InfoPath 2010 Tutorial: Display Excel 2010 data in InfoPath 2010
In this InfoPath video tutorial you'll learn how to convert an Excel file into an XML file and then use that XML file in InfoPath 2010 to display data from Excel.
This video is an addition to the article Import data from Excel 2010 into InfoPath 2010.
In this InfoPath video tutorial, you learned…
- How to use InfoPath 2010 to create an XML file that has a structure that is suitable to be used as an XML data source for XML mappings in Excel 2010.
- How to map Excel data to an XML data source.
- How to save an Excel file as an XML file.
- How to create an InfoPath data connection to an Excel file that has been converted into an XML file (an InfoPath XML data connection) to be able to import Excel data into InfoPath 2010.
- How to display data from an InfoPath secondary data source to an XML file in a repeating table on an InfoPath 2010 form.
See more InfoPath 2010 tutorial videos »
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent of S.Y.M. Wong-A-Ton. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author, S.Y.M. Wong-A-Ton.