InfoPath Video Tutorial: Write code in Visual Studio Tools for Applications to set the value of a field in InfoPath 2007
Learn how you can use C# code behind a button on an InfoPath form in Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) to set the value of a field on the form.
In this InfoPath video, you learned…
- How to create an InfoPath Form Template in InfoPath 2007.
- How to add controls to the InfoPath form template.
- How to create an event handler for a button control on the InfoPath form template.
- How to write code behind the button on the InfoPath form template in Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA).
- How to run, debug, and test the InfoPath form template in Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA).
See more InfoPath 2007 tutorial videos »
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author.