InfoPath Video Tutorial: Upload images from InfoPath to SharePoint using a custom SPD activty – Part 1
In this InfoPath video tutorial you'll learn how to create a custom SharePoint Designer activity that loops through and uploads images stored within an InfoPath browser form to a SharePoint Picture Library. This is part 1 of a 2-part video tutorial.
This video tutorial assumes that you’ve already created an InfoPath browser form with a repeating table that stores images.
In this InfoPath video tutorial, you learned…
- How to create a Workflow Activity Library in Visual Studio.
- How to add Microsoft SharePoint references to a Visual Studio project.
- How to sign an assembly from within Visual Studio.
- How to write C# code to loop through, convert, and upload images to a SharePoint Picture Library from within a custom workflow activity.
- How to retrieve the public key token of the DLL for a custom workflow activity.
- How to deploy the DLL for a custom workflow activity to the Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
See more InfoPath 2007 tutorial videos »
Copyright: This article may not be used on web sites (whether personal or otherwise), copied, disseminated, altered, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way without an expressed written consent of S.Y.M. Wong-A-Ton. The techniques demonstrated in this article may be used within any Microsoft InfoPath project. This article is provided without any warranties. Copyright for this article is non-transferrable and remains with the author, S.Y.M. Wong-A-Ton.